You must be at least 18 years old.
Student Complaint Policy
Any student has the right to file a complaint with the State of Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Growth if they feel that Michigan Dental Assisting School, LLC has violated the proprietary law or rules. Their website address is www.michiganps.net
We follow a strict pass/fail grading policy. 80% is considered a passing grade.
Proper attendance is paramount in ensuring that our students receive the best education possible. Two (2) absences and two (2) tardy days will be allowed during the entire course. After two (2) absences or tardy days, you will fail the course with no refund of tuition. If a student has an approved leave of absence, they will have the opportunity to make the time they have missed.
The State of Michigan refund policy per the Michigan Laws, Rules and Regulations Governing Proprietary Schools, Act 148 of 130 (a) Refund Policy:
- All tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if the applicant is rejected by the school before enrollment. An application fee of not more than $25.00 may be retained by the school if the application is denied.
- All tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if requested within three business days after signing a contract with the school.
- All refunds shall be returned within 30 days.
A retained refund fee of $25.00 is applied if the student cancels the course after the three business days of signing the contract. No refund will be given three business days after the start of the program.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
At the Michigan Dental Assisting School, your safety and the safety of our staff is our number one priority. As you know, our curriculum does require hands-on, in-person training and learning. In order to keep all of us as safe as possible, we have implemented the following precautionary measures.
- Our facility is cleaned every morning with dental-grade disinfectants – the same as a dental office.
- We will be providing personal protection equipment suWe will be providing personal protection equipment such as masks, gloves, safety glasses and face shields.
- We will be limiting class sizes to 10 students and will spread everyone out in our classroom 6 feet apart.
- We will be screening for, and asking about, any recent problematic symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath each class day.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.