- What is the cost of Tuition?
- What is your refund policy?
- What is included in the cost of tuition?
- Do you offer financing for the cost of tuition?
- When does the next semester begin?
- How long are your semesters?
- What topics do you cover in your course?
- Who are the ones actually teaching the class?
- What is your attendance policy?
- Is it possible to take a tour of the facility before enrolling in a semeseter?
What is the cost of Tuition?
Tuition for 10-week course is $3,500. Tuition includes use of all books and supplies, MDA x-ray certification, and your certificate.
What is your refund policy?
The State of Michigan refund policy per the Michigan Laws, Rules and Regulations Governing Proprietary Schools, Act 148 of 130 (a) Refund Policy:
- All tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if the applicant is rejected by the school before enrollment. An application fee of not more than $25.00 may be retained by the school if the application is denied.
- All tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if requested within three business days after signing a contract with the school, prior to the start of class.
- All refunds shall be returned within 30 days.
A retained refund fee of $25.00 is applied if the student cancels the course after the three business days of signing the contract. No refund will be given three business days after the start of the program.
What is included in the cost of tuition?
Tuition fee includes all of the following:
• Use of textbook: Essentials of Dental Assisting, Debbie S. Robinson, Doni L. Bird 12th edition
• Use of all educational tools, visual aids, equipment, materials and instrumentation
• MDA x-ray certification – (If you pass the state exam)
• Michigan Dental Assisting School certificate – (If you pass the course exam)
• 80 hours of instruction
Do you offer financing for the cost of tuition?
We do have financing available for those who are approved. Call 248-952-9811 to for more details about our financing options.
When does the next semester begin?
The 10-week schedule consists of classes starting in January, April, and September. There is open enrollment throughout the year.
How long are your semesters?
Each of our semesters consists of 10 weeks, during which there are 80 hours of classroom instruction and 10 hours of externship.
What topics do you cover in your course?
We cover areas that we feel are most important to a person in the dental assisting field. Course topics include:
• The Dental Profession
• The Sciences
• Infection Control and Hazardous Materials
• Dental Treatment
• Patient Care
• Dental Radiography
• Preventative Dentistry
• Restorative Dentistry
• Specialized Dentistry
• Preparation for Employment
For a detailed list, check out our Course Topics page.
What is your attendance policy?
Proper attendance is paramount in ensuring that our students receive the best education possible. Two (2) absences will be allowed during the entire course. Two (2) tardies equal one (1) absence. After a third (3) absence, you will fail the course with no refund of tuition. If a student has an approved leave of absence, they will have the opportunity to make up the time they have missed.
Is it possible to take a tour of the facility before enrolling in a semeseter?
Absolutely! We would love to show you around so you can see what we have to offer. If you'd like to schedule a tour, just give us a call at 248-952-9811.